Quality Assurance Managers help develop and maintain quality standards. These professionals may also be called QA Managers or Quality Managers.
QA Managers strive to bring out the best in their companies. They work tirelessly to ensure that their employees, products, services, and processes meet the needs of their clients.
These managers must be analytical and creative, always coming up with new ways to satisfy needs and encourage workers. They help design and enforce quality controls in order to maintain company standards. They also help communicate expectations to employees and provide coaching and corrective action when needed. QA managers must be excellent communicators with a strong desire to help others.
Worthwhile helps mid-market companies out-innovate their competition through software and data. We utilize a Design Thinking methodology to continuously design, build, and run digital transformation initiatives that deliver real business value in the manufacturing, financial services and healthcare sectors. Our culture is unique and defined by our 20 specific value behaviors. This relentless focus throughout our 26+ year history has enabled us to achieve an unprecedented Net Promoter Score of 84 (2x the industry average) and be named the #2 Best Place to Work in South Carolina for 2020.
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Assist in the interviewing process for new hires.
- Training, motivating, and coaching employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s with experience in the field OR equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to help others achieve their best
- Critical attention to detail
- Github and Gitlab (CI)
- Markdown, YAML, JSON
- Vue Test Utils
- React Testing Library
- Pytest + Python Unittest
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Program
- Health insurance, paid time off, expense and travel account, and other benefits.
Make decisions in alignment with our vision:
- A magnet for companies seeking the most valuable software.
- A destination for people seeking the most fulfilling work.
Make decisions in alignment with our mission:
- We entertain an engagement only with the client is significantly rewarded.
- Our employees’ fulfillment will be fueled by our clients’ success.
- Our engagements are successful when our clients request an ongoing strategic relationship.
Perform your work in accordance with our 20 specific values-based actions.
- Drive deep collaboration among our team with a focus on solutions that make us more valuable to our clients.
- Listen intently and reflectively to clients with a desire to understand before being understood.
- Be curious and constantly improve to provide better solutions for clients.
- Excel in communicating with clients; be clear, concise, and anticipate questions.
- Honor your commitments: be on time, every time; deliver what you promise when you promise it.